We are on the lookout for talented Data Engineers / Cloud Architects / Software Developers to join our rapidly growing team in Leeds…
Hyper Group are a rapidly growing analytics and technology company that help businesses to transform their customer experiences through the use of data science and innovative technology. We are looking for talented individuals to join us and help propel our SaaS product development and growth.
- A self-starter, happy to learn new skills in a self-directed manner
- Able to quickly adapt to changing requirements as our business grows and expands
- Keen to work in a start-up environment, and energised by the prospect that the role will be much more varied than in a corporate environment
- Keen to shape the direction of our business and play a huge role in our growth
- 2+ years’ experience
- Relevant Degree in Computing / Software Engineering / Data Science
Key skills for the role:
- Experience working in Cloud architecture / DevOps
- Good level of SQL knowledge for data architecture
- Good level of Python skills to automate processes and create APIs
- Knowledge of Data Science and Machine Learning techniques and experience productionising models / algorithms in Python or related language
- Data Engineering skills (ETL Tools, Data Warehousing, Pipeline Automation)
- Experience working with Front End developers or software development team
- Experience working in an agile environment is preferred but not essential
Roles are based in our Leeds city centre office / remote working with attractive packages on offer and a genuine chance for somebody to define their own role in a fast growing technology company.
If you want to learn more, click the button below and introduce yourself and your background and we’ll be in touch.