How is your information collected?We’d like to keep you in the loop with regards to our business and our services related to data science and analytics. If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, blogs and voluntarily provide us with personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, we will collect and store that personal information.
How is collected information used?Information collected by our website will be used to improve its effectiveness and, in the case of our contact form, to contact you regarding your enquiry. We review data retention policies regularly and are legally required to hold some information provided to us to fulfill our legal obligations. We will maintain your information within our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or for as long as set out in any contracts you hold with us. If you have subscribed to our newsletter or blog, we may also from time to time advise you of products and/or services that are available to you from us. We may contact you for such marketing purposes by post, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other electronic messages. If you do not wish to receive such communications then you will be able to opt out of your information being used for communications at the time your personal information is collected or, at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Who has access to your personal information?We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes. We may pass some of your information on to third party service providers who assist us in providing our services. However, this will only include the information necessary for them to provide their services and we have agreements in place to ensure that their data protection policies are in line with our own.
Your rightsYou have a right to control how we use any information about you. This includes:
- Right of Access – You have the right to access any information we hold about you, this will be provided in an electronic format, unless you specifically request access in person
- Right of Rectification – You have the right to correct any inaccuracies in information we hold about you
- Right of Erasure – You have the right to be forgotten, and inform us that you no longer wish for us to hold any data about you
- Right of Restriction – You have the right to restrict how we process your information
- Right of Data Portability – Should any information held about you be processed by any automated systems, you have the right to request that we provide you with a copy of this information that can be transferred to another service